Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Cinco de Mayo

Yesturday was a beautiful day in NYC. I met up with my homegirl and went to Central Park to sit on the Great Lawn. While I was waiting for her outside the Columbus Circle stop in the round, I told myself,, NYC is a place where a bum, a socialite, models, skateboarders, college students, professionals on their lunch break, mothers with their babies, and me, can sit in a circle and soak up the same sun for free and not be judged. It was amazing. I always go back to quality of life and what kind I want,,,and sitting on that lawn in the park, which I've never done in my 27 years here, was a great glimpse of future days to come. O,,and I can't forget the Carosel ride at the end to Mary Poppins playing in the background,,,I felt like a kid again. It was a great day! Thanks Friends.

No comments: