Friday, June 27, 2008

Georgia on My Mind


I must say,,,,my Georgia weekend was a blast. Have you ever had genuine fun where you just want to do it all over again? Well, that was my weekend down in Georgia hanging with my fam and meeting their friends. I haven't laughed so much in a while. The lush trees, the sun, the smiles and southern hospitality, and the porch,,I must mention the porch. I tell people in NY, I wish I had a portable porch so I can always chill outside. It's an amazing thing. lol The Luau party was amazing. Everyone looked great and we had a really fun time. The rest of my time there was laid back and chill which I needed badly. I appreciate my family so much and the people they have in their lives who brighten up mine. I'm truly thankful.

Precious,,,mamas got nibbles!!!

Skittles



No comments: