Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sex and the City was amazing!




I loved loved loved this movie!!! I can't say it enough. I went on this journey with these women less than 10 years ago. As they sexed in the city, built friendships, had heartache, had loves, lots of them, I lived my own reality. Watching as the opening came up on the big screen I was sooo excited. Anticipating what was about to happen, where their lives had gone, what the Big and Carrie disappointment was gonna look like. And boy was that tough. As the wind was knocked out of Carrie, most of the audience members were in tears and trying to give her breath. As you see Charlotte and Miranda and Samantha wanting to protect her,,,and Charlottes evil grill to Big as Carrie attacks him with flowers outside the limo, I felt a sense of OMG I would do the same thing if someone hurt my best friend. The sister hood these women share, not always good but always full of love. I related to Mirandas, Carries, and Samantha's story lines the most. I relate to it all. One day at a time. One day at a time.

No comments: