Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Keys



I really amaze myself sometimes.  My miami vacation is amazing so far and I'm only 3 days in.  The weather has been beautiful, the water warm, and my tan is coming along. =)  Hanging with my great friends is nothing short of fabulous. =)  Last night we went for Sushi then to LoveHate for drinks and I got to see Ami from Miami Ink.  Last time it was Garver.  Today was a special day though.  I really am learning that I am all about change and having the word Never be replaced with I'll try that once. lol  So today my friends and I went to get tattoos.  My girl and I got matching ones, and her hubby got a dope tattoo of his sign.  I haven't told you the best part.  So I went first so I wouldn't chicken out,,,and as I sat in the chair Alicia Keys Teenage Love Affair played,,,, I look at my friend and thought and said OMG!!!!    Getting Keys on our wrists while Ms. Keys serenades me.  It couldn't have been better.  Our tattoo guy was amazingly fast and funny.  He was gentle ;)  Thank you Ami.  He gave us our needle. I'ma make it into something just you watch. I'm connected to these people for life now.  They are amazing, I'm amazing, Lifes amazing. Pictures coming soon!


No comments: