Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2009!


It's been a while, I know I know, don't kill me. I did lots and lots,,and lots,, of celebrating this holiday season. I enjoyed every minute of it and am happy to get 2009 poppin' off. I wonder if it's really true that you can just start fresh,,let the last year of your life go and just start a new chapter; whether it was good or bad. I guess it stays with you either way as experiences that can only make you stronger. And I'm soo thinking optimistically right now. I hope this is true. To not make the same mistakes, fall into the same patterns, but always elevating yourself to the next level. Time freakin fly's. Especially in the industry I'm in,,one day kind of seeps into the next and weeks can seem to pass me by. Soon spring will be upon us and my plan is to have accomplished what I'm setting out to in the next 6 months. But as much as I want to plan for the future, or as far into the future is possible for me to, I'll enjoy everyday as it comes and everyone who happens to cross my path that day. ;)

No comments: