Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Harlem Hospital (Sick Care in America)

What an interesting and eye opening day.  I was so saddened by the way Harlem Hospital treated my friend, my fam.  I saw my friend lie in his bed that hadn't been changed in a few days.  Stool samples that were just chillen on the window sill. His girl and I took it upon ourselves to get the shit done for him.  The hospital nurses couldn't have a freaken clue.  I was sooo tight.  It seemed almost comedic how horrible the care or non-care was at this hospital.  Something has to be done.  It's infuriating.  And then they gotta go and pay them thousands of dollars to still be sick.  BULLSHIT!!!!  I'm writing a letter.

New York State Department of Health
Centralized Hospital Intake Program
433 River Street, 6th floor
Troy, New York 12180

No comments: