Tuesday, September 9, 2008

You won't believe what happened at Adam's Funeral































Me, Bilal, Kid Cudi, 88 Keys, Crystal, Just Blaze
Donnell Rawlins

88 Keys-The Death of Adam

The beautiful Right Gin Loft was transformed for the funeral of 88's dear friend Adam. Oh poo. Poor Adam. =( I was one of the baby mamas so I came to find out. What a player.  I'm sitting there a midst Bilal, Q-Tip, Kid Cudi, Lynn & Wade, 88 Keys, and other friends mourning Adam, and Donnell Rawlins calls for the mother of Adams child to stand.  I was trying to be discrete and attend the funeral with no drama,,but then I see this chick jump up, like she is his one and only,, I was like oh hell no. Que Puta!  So I had to call her out.  I woulda knocked her out if they didn't get in between us. I got ya number mama! Miss Info almost got it on tape. 









No comments: