Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dreams do come tru!





It is an amazing thing. I'm still on a high. Last night was the most amazing night in my life to be able to witness the next President of the United States, Barack Obama give his speech when he won the presidency. I balled. My heart lifted and and a sense of relief and calm came over me. Sharing this moment with people I love was a wonderful thing. At 27 I can say, we can make a difference. Everything we do as individuals do make a change. Change is constant. We are the change we wished to see in this world and I know we have a long way to go before we are the country we need to be, but I can say I feel we are on the right track with a great leader. I added MLK's I have a dream speech to this blog because 45 years later, his dream has come tru. So dope.

No comments: