Monday, November 3, 2008

Tomorrow is the BIG Day!!!!!

Live Your Life - T.I. feat. Rihanna


In 2004 I was excited to vote in the Presidential election. I wasn't excited about the candidates we had to choose from but anyone who could possibly replace BUSH was my pick. When we got robbed and we ended up with BUSH for another 4 years, it was so infuriating. I thought the political process was a sham. Tomorrow just feels like a day of great change. I have high hopes that everyone who is able will go out and vote, regardless of who you are choosing. I can't front, I do have a little feeling of nervousness that Obama won't win because Politics will always be Politics. It will be telling of the systems in place now and that have been for a long time. But I think now is the time people take the initiative to live their lives the way they know they can where their quality of life will only flourish.

GO BARACK!!!

No comments: