Sunday, November 30, 2008

Express yourself don't Regress Yourself

Art is Therapy. Words aren't always needed to get through difficult times.  Sometimes it's a movement, a drawing, a good laugh, a good cry. 

Ground hog day, everyday

Same circle,,running round and round. 

Trying to break out the circle or am I fine getting lost in it, letting time pass. Not building, really building. Am I too hard on myself. So much potential WHY can't I tap in. WTF

What was i thinking? is what you ask yourself when you start analyzing yourself. It's healthy. Up until then life is just a series of random events that happen to you. Once you grab control and realize you have a apart in your destiny you say "What was I thinking"

"Avoid situations from the past that may threaten me?
-Britney Spears

No comments: